Invitation to Bid for the CONSTRUCTION OF THE ELECTRICAL POWERHOUSE PHASE 1 FOR PSHS – CLC (REBIDDING)
- Category: Latest News
Invitation to Bid
1. The PSHS-CLC, through the GAA FY 2016 intends to apply the sum of Php 4,910,000 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for CONSTRUCTION OF THE ELECTRICAL POWERHOUSE PHASE 1 FOR PSHS – CLC (Rebidding). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. PSHS-CLC now invites bids for CONSTRUCTION OF THE ELECTRICAL POWERHOUSE PHASE 1. Completion of the Works is required for 90 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders..
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-CLC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00-5:00 PM.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 21 to May 16, 2016 from the address below: and upon payment of nonrefundable fee nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 5,000.00.
7. Bidding documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
8. The PSHS-CLC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 4, 2016 at PSHS-CLC for Pre-Bid Conference, which shall be open to all interested parties.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 16, 2016 at PSHS Central Luzon Campus, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
11. The PSHS-CLC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
MARIELYN F. ARIZ JOEL T. BAUTISTA
BAC Secretariat BAC Chairman
Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus
Lily Hill Street, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Tel. No.: (045) 499 5597-98 loc. 105
- Category: Admission
- Category: Latest News
By: Glaiza T. Manaloto
Batch 2021 attended the 2016 Anti-Bullying Seminar with the theme “Stand Up and Speak Out” at Maharajah Hotel, Angeles City last April 18, 2016.
The activity was made possible through the initiative of the GPTA Officers headed by Pastor Gerry Oarde and support of Director Lilia Habacon. Resource persons were officers and members of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines, Pampanga Chapter whose mandate for schools is to provide Anti-Bullying Seminar. The program began with the discussion of the Anti-Bullying Act of 2013 by Atty. Ralph Vincent S. Macalino, Juris Doctor Member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines, Pampanga Chapter.
Following the discussion, students were asked to identify possible bully or victim of bullying among the group based on looks alone. Atty. Macalino stressed out that a “bully” has no particular face, bullies are most likely victims of bullying. This training is indeed invaluable for it further enlightened the students about the different acts of bullying, how to stand up and speak out against it.