DBM Compliance with Sec. 91 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10633 (General Appropriations Act FY 2014)
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient — a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
MANDATE, FUNCTIONS AND OFFICIALS
III. APPROVED BUDGET AND CORRESPONDING TARGETS
IV. MAJOR PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
V. PROGRAM/PROJECT BENEFICIARIES
VI. STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION AND PROGRAM/PROJECT REPORTS
VII. ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN AND CONTRACTS AWARDED
- Annual Procurement Plan for FY 2015
- Procurement Monitoring Report 2015
- Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicators (APCPI) 2015
VIII. GOOD GOVERNANCE CONDITION CERTIFICATIONS AND REPORTS
DBM Memorandum Circular No. 2016-1: ISO-Aligned QMS Documents
- Transparency Seal Certification
- PhilGEPS Certification
- Report on Aging Cash Advance
- Schedule of Cash Advances
- Anti-Red Tape Act Compliance Certification
- Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN)
- Personnel Profile as of December 31, 2015
- Summary of Physical and Financial Accomplishments and Targets
- PBB Accomplishment Report