1) The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus, through the GAA 2017 intends to apply the sum of Two Million One Hundred Eighty Three Thousand Four Hundred Eighty Six Pesos and Twenty Four Centavos Php 2,183,486.24 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Consulting Services for The Architectural and Engineering Design of the Learning Resource Center of PSHS Central Luzon Campus. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2) The PSHSCLC BAC now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for Consulting Services For The Architectural and Engineering Design of the Learning Resource Center of PSHS Central Luzon Campus. Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before February 22, 2017 8:30 AM at Library Office, Academic Building I, PSHS Central Luzon Campus, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
3) The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted eligibility documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids.
4) The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
Applicable experience of the Consultant and members in case of joint ventures, considering both the overall experience of the firm; 40%
Qualification of the personnel who may be to the job vis-a-vis extent and complexity of the undertaking, and 40%
Current workload relative to capacity assigned 20%
5) Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
6) Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
7) The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS), procedure. The Procuring Entity shall be given the weight of Technical 80% and Financial 20% Proposals.
8) The contract shall be completed within ninety (90) calendar days.
9) The PSHS CLC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
MARIELYN F. ARIZ
Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus
Lily Hill Street, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Tel. No.: (045) 499 0136/ 499 5597-98 loc 104
JOEL T. BAUTISTA