1. The PSHS - CLC, through the GAA FY 2017 intends to apply the sum of Seven Million Pesos (Php 7,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Construction of the Electrical Powerhouse Phase II of PSHS CLC. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSHS - CLC now invites bids for Construction of the Electrical Powerhouse Phase II of PSHS - CLC. Completion of the Works is required one hundred twenty (120) calendar days . Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS – CLC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00-5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on February 14, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (Php 10,000.00)
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The PSHS-CLC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 8:00 AM February 22, 2017 at BAC Conference Room, Academic Building I, PSHS Central Luzon Campus for Pre-Bid Conference, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 6, 2017 8:30 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 9:00 AM March 6, 2017 at BAC Conference Room, Academic Building I, PSHS Central Luzon Campus. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The PSHS CLC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Marielyn F. Ariz
BAC Office, Academic Building I,
Lily Hill, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
(045) 499 0136 loc 104
(045) 499 0136
(SGD.) Joel T. Bautista
 In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)
 A brief description of the scope of Works should be provided, including quantities, location of project, and other information necessary to enable potential bidders to decide whether or not to respond to the invitation.
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.