Invitation to Bid
- 1. The Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus (PSHS-CLC) through the authorized appropriations under the General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Two million one hundred thousand pesos (Php 2,100,000.00) being the Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the “Procurement of Security Services of PSHS Central Luzon Campus for CY 2018”. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- 2. The PSHS-CLC now invites bids for the “Procurement of Security Services of PSHS CLC for CY 2018”. Delivery of the goods/services is required upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years prior to the Pre-Bid Conference on, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders (ITB).
- 3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- 3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the PSHS-CLC Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee in the amount of five thousand pesos (Php 5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- 5. The PSHS-CLC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 16, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at the PSHS-CLC BAC Conference Room, Acad 1, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga which shall be open to all interested partie
- 6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 28, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 28, 2017 11:01 a.m. at the PSHS- CLC BAC Conference Room, Acad 1, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The PSHS-CLC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Pauline Kirstie H. Atumpag
BAC Office, First Floor, Academic Building I,
Lily Hill, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
(045) 499 0136 loc. 105
(SGD.) Rohit C. Tilwani