BAC & MANCOM Resolution
1. The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus through the GAA 2020 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Four Hundred Eighty Five Thousand Seven Hundred Eighty Five Pesos (PHP 2,485,785. 00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Textbooks and References for CY 2020. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Partial bids are allowed.
Details of the ABC are as follows:
Item No. Item ABC (PHP) Bid Document Fee (PHP)
1 Calculus, Metric Version 1,750,000.00 5,000.00
2 World History: Patterns of Interaction 367,500.00 500.00
3 Various Library References 368,285.00 500.00
2. The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of Textbooks and References for CY 2020. Delivery of the Goods is required 60 calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within 5 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00am-5:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 26, 2020 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount stated above.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 5, 2020, 11:00AM at BAC Office, Academic Building I, PSHS-CLC which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 17, 2020, 11:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 17, 2020, 11:01 AM. at BAC Office, Academic Building I, PSHS-CLC. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Jed Aries F. Castro
Landline no.: (045) 499-01-36 loc 108
MARGA B. CARREON
Chairperson, PSHS-CLC BAC