Request for Quotation
1. The Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus, through the GAA 2020 intends to apply the sum of Eighty Five Thousand and Two Hundred Thirty Pesos (PHP 85,230.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of PoE Access Switch of PSHS-CLC (REBIDDING), Identification Number: SPPMP 2021-02-002-01. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required sixty (60) calendar days from the receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Weekdays, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on March 29, 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of
Approved Budget for the Contract
Cost of Bidding Documents (in PHP)
500,000 and below
More than 500,000 up to 1 Million
More than 1 Million up to 5 Million
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
6. The Philippine Science High School - Central Luzon Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference1 on April 8, 2021, 9:00AM at the BAC Office, Academic Building I, PSHS-CLC and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Zoom (Meeting ID: 964 1575 4645, Passcode: clcbac) which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission as indicated below, or (iii) both on and before April 20, 2021, 9:00AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14. 9. Bid opening shall be on April 20, 2021, 9:01AM at the given address below and/or via Zoom (Meeting ID 966 6492 6491, Passcode: clcbac). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. For better experience, it is recommended that observers and participants use a Google Account. For any problem regarding the access to the meeting, the BAC Secretariat may provide a special access account to all observers and participants. Electronic bids proposals must be password-protected and sent thru the link below.
11. The Philippine Science High School - Central Luzon Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
Jed Aries F. Castro
BAC Secretariat Head, PSHS-CLC
Lily Hill, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
(045)499-0136 local 108
13. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://clc.pshs.edu.ph
For online bid submission: https://bit.ly/3pt3DOG
March 29, 2021
(SGD) ROHIT C. TILWANI
Chairperson, PSHS-CLC BAC