Request for Proposal
Notice of Award
Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus (PSHS-CLC) wishes to invite proponent for Supply, Delivery, Installation, and Commissioning of Air Conditioning Unit and Edge Router for the Academic Building 2 Server Room of PSHS-CLC with ABC of Two Hundred Ninety Thousand Pesos only in words and Php290,000.00 in figures. Reference No. S2022-01-005
Details: PR No: S2022-01-005
1 Lot Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Air Conditioning Unit and Edge Router for the Academic Building 2 Server Room of PSHS-CLC
I. Air Conditioning Unit
- Must be a wall mounted inverter split type.
- Have at least 3HP capacity with a rated cooling capacity of at least 7,200 up to 25,600 Btu/hr (at least 2.1 up to 7.5 kW).
- Must be a single phase 220V 60Hz with a running current of at least 10A.
- Piping connection diameter of 16mm, 15.9mm and 6.4mm for drain, gas, and liquid respectively.
- Must have a Coefficient of Performance of at least 3.18 W/W with a power consumption of 2.2kW ± 5% tolerance.
- Should feature mold-proof operation and self-diagnosis with remote. - For the indoor unit:
• Must have an air flow rate of at least 19.4 (685) m3/min.
• Have at least 5 steps fan speed with quiet and automatic features. - For the outdoor unit:
• Compressor type must be hermetically sealed swing type with motor output of at least 1.3kW.
• Refrigerant must be R32 with at least 1.05Kg charge.
II. Edge Router
• - At least one (1) unit with complete rack mounting accessories.
• - Enclosure must be made of SGCC steel.
• - Must have at least ± 24 kV ESD/EMP protection for air and contact.
• - Must have at least 8MB NOR Flash and at least 4 GB eMMC NAND Flash on-board storage.
• - Power method should have at least hot-swappable and AC/DC features.
• - Must support 100 to 240 VAC, 24 VDC output voltage range.
• - Must have at least eight (8) SFP+ ports, one (1) RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port and one (1) RJ45 Serial Port.
• - Must have at least 18,000,000 pps Layer 3 forwarding performance of 64 bytes packet size and 80 Gbps (line rate) for 1514 bytes packet size.
• - System memory must be at least 16 GB DDR4 RAM.
• - Processor must be MIPS64 with at least 16 Core and 1.8 GHz with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing.
• - Must be compatible with the existing Ubiquiti devices of the campus.
• - Can be managed using Web UI, Ubiquiti Network Management System, CLI, and SNMP.
• - Must include DHCP Server, DHCP Relay, Dynamic DNS, DNS Forwarding,VRRP, RADIUS Client, Web Caching, and PPPoE Server in its services.
• - Should have its own ACL-Based and Zone-Based Firewall security with Application Identification with Deep Packet Inspection feature.
• - Must support Static Routes, OSPF/OSPFv3, RIP/RIPng, BGP, IGMP Proxy, and MPLS routing capabilities.
• - With Static IPv4/IPv6 and DHCP/DHCPv6 addressing schemes.
• - Should have an interface/encapsulation of Ethernet, 802.1q VLAN, PPPoE, GRE, IP in IP, Bridging, and Bonding (802.3ad).
Scope of Works
- All parts, fittings, wall bracket, copper tubing, pipe insulations, heat reflective aluminum insulations, welding job consumables and other incidental materials necessary for the installation, shall be carried by the supplier.
o - Install a steel bracket if necessary.
o - Install new indoor and outdoor of ACU with proper handling and safety.
o - Install new pipes with proper insulation and bracket or hanger.
o - Install complete electrical works necessary.
o - Install reflective aluminum insulation for the windows of the Server Room.
o - Connect all necessary piping, electrical conduit and wiring, controls, ductwork, condensate, insulation, and necessary accessories.
o - Proper installation of draining pipe and make sure that it flows continuously.
o - Compressor current and cooling temperature shall be tested and demonstrated to the Information Systems Analyst (ISA) or Authorized Representative of PSHS-CLC.
o - Run equipment, observe its operation, and read instruments and gauges, including volt-ohms meters; find out temperature gauges and adjust mechanisms, including valves, pumps, and controls to direct levels of fluid, temperature, and pressure.
o - ACU will be switched on and cooling effect will be checked.
o - ACU will be switched on and off 10 times in one hour following recommended procedures. Water drain shall be checked by flowing water.
o - Product or manufacturing defects: one (1) year from the date of acceptance
o - Compressor defects: five (5) years from the date of acceptance
o - Workmanship/installation works: one (1) year from the date of acceptance
I. The project delivery and installation of works shall be carried out within thirty (30) calendar days upon the date of the agreed contract. The completion schedule provided shall only be considered extended under the following:
- Delays caused by force majeure events such as earthquake, flood, typhoon,
cyclone and other catastrophic phenomena of nature and misfortunes which are unforeseeable circumstances. The period or number of days of extension shall be determined and agreed upon with PSHS-CLC in writing. Claims for time extension of the contract period due to force majeure shall be subject to approval by PSHS-CLC.
Plans and Designs
I. Electrical layout of the building and the proposed installation diagram.
Proponent must indicate in its proposal the brand and model of each equipment to be installed
Proponent must be familiar with CDC regulations and policies
Proponent must be familiar with Government Transactions
Proponent must submit an Omnibus Sworn Statement after receipt of Notice of Award
JARVIK JASON B. ROGACION
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER V/PROCUREMENT OFFICER
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – CENTRAL LUZON CAMPUS
Telephone No. (045) 499 0136; (045) 499 5597 loc 202