Minutes of the Meeting (Pre-bid)
Supplemental Bid Bulletin No. 1
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE Consultancy for the Architectural and Engineering Design of the PSHS Central Luzon Campus Training Center - CLARK GREEN CITY
1. The Philippine Science High School-Central Luzon Campus, through the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Three million Two Hundred Twenty-Six Thousand Four Hundred Fifteen and Nine Centavos (Php 3,226,415.09) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Consultancy for the Architectural and Engineering Design of the PSHS Central Luzon Campus Training Center - CLARK GREEN CITY. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. The PSHS-CLC BAC now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for aforementioned project. Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before July 6, 2021, 10:00 A.M. at BAC Office, Academic Building I, PSHS Central Luzon Campus, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga or through the online link given below. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-CLC BAC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 7:30 AM – 4:30PM.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 28, 2021 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php5,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
5. The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of five prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
Criteria Point System
1. Quality of Personnel 50 points
2. Experience and Capability of the Consultant 25 points
3. Plan of Approach and Methodology 25 points
Total 100 points
passing rate: 60 points
6. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
7. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
8. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality Cost-Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) procedure. The Procuring Entity shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals]. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
9. The contract shall be completed within ninety (90) calendar days.
10. The PSHS-CLC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. Electronic eligibility documents must be password-protected and sent thru the link below.
12. For further information, please refer to:
JED ARIES F. CASTRO
Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus
Lily Hill Street, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Tel. No.: (045) 499 0136/ 499 5597-98 loc 105
13. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://clc.pshs.edu.ph
For online eligibility documents submission: https://forms.gle/bUs21F8oGsBiQdSD8
[June 28, 2021]
ROHIT C. TILWANI