Notice of Award
1. The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus through the GAA 2021 intends to apply the sum of One Million One Thousand Pesos (PHP 1,001,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Various ICT Projects of PSHS-CLC 2021, Identification Number: APP2021-ITU-PB-01. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Partial bids are allowed.
Details of the ABC are as follows:
Item No. Item ABC (PHP) Bid Document Fee (PHP)
1 Supply and Delivery of IT Networking Supplies 126,280.00 500.00
2 Supply and Delivery of IT Electronics Supplies 38,600.00 500.00
3 Supply and delivery of IT Tagging and Labeling Supplies 15,540.00 500.00
4 Supply and Delivery of ID Printing Supplies 19,800.00 500.00
5 Supply and Delivery of Monitor Auxiliaries 224,750.00 500.00
6 Supply and Delivery of Various Computer Parts, Peripherals, and Supplies 386,030.00 500.00
7 Supply and Delivery Various Cable Management Supplies 51,750.00 500.00
8 Supply and Delivery of Various CCTV Maintenance Parts and Supplies 43,450.00 500.00
9 Supply and Delivery of Various Workstation Maintenance Parts and Supplies 50,000.00 500.00
10 Supply and Delivery of Various ICT Repair and Maintenance Tools 44,800.00 500.00
2. The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus now invites bids for Negotiation for the Procurement of Various ICT Projects of PSHS-CLC 2021. Delivery of the Goods is required 60 calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within 5 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00am-5:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 30, 2021 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount stated above.
Approved Budget for the Contract Cost of Bidding Documents (in Philippine Peso)
500,000 and below 500.00
More than 500, 000 up to 1 Million 1,000.00
More than 1 Million up to 5 Million 5,000.00
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before August 12, 2021, 9:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. Electronic password-protected bids proposals may also be submitted thru this link: https://forms.gle/kHZDm3zbQmNCe77m8
The filename of the password-protected compressed/zipped folder or archived: file is 2021VARIOUSICTPROJECTSNEGO.
The archived file must contain 2 password-protected pdf files (Technical Component & Financial Component), and 1 text or word document file containing instructions and necessary details from 20.4 of PBD (example: warning "do not open before...").
The filenames of the documents inside the archived file must follow the given format:
a. For the Technical Component document:
TechnicalComponent_(Bidder’s Name)2021VARIOUSICTPROJECTSNEGO (.pdf)
b. For the Financial Component Document:
c. For the Instructions:
Bid opening shall be on August 12, 2021, 9:01 AM. at BAC Office, Academic Building I, PSHS-CLC. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below and/or thru the online platform, Google Meet. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. In view of the urgent need for the Procurement of Various ICT Projects of PSHS-CLC 2021 and uncertainties regarding the duration of the community quarantine, the PSHS-CLC BAC shall adopt "Online Mode of Procurement in accordance with Appendix 3 or Guidelines of Electronic Procurement of RA 9184 and GPPB Resolution No. 09-2020.
8. The Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Jed Aries F. Castro
Landline no.: (045) 499-01-36 loc 108
The conduct of procurement activity may be viewed/ observed on the following dates/ URL:
Procurement Stage Date / Time / URL
Advertisement July 30, 2021
Submission of Bids August 9-12, 2021/ 9:00 A.M.
Meeting with the Bidders August 9, 2021/ 9:00 A.M.
Zoom Meeting ID 550 058 3771
Opening of Bids August 12, 2021/ 9:01 A.M.
Zoom Meeting ID 550 058 3771
For better experience, it is recommended that observers and participants use a “Google Account.”
For any problem with regard to access to the meeting, the BAC Secretariat may provide a special access account to all observers and participants.
This bidding is open to the public.
July 30, 2021
ROHIT C. TILWANI
Chairperson, PSHS-CLC BAC