Janitorial Services for CY 2023 (REBIDDING)
Supplemental Bid Bulletin No. 1
Management Committee Resolution
Notice of Award
Notice to Proceed
Contract of Service
1. The Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus, through the National Expenditure Program (NEP) 2023 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Sixty Five Thousand Three Hundred Twelve Pesos and Seventy Three Centavos (Php 2,865,312.73) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Provision of Janitorial Services for CY 2023 (Rebidding), Identification Number: PR 2023-00-001-02. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Services is required upon the issuance of Notice to Proceed until December 31, 2023. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School – Central Luzon Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Weekdays, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 10, 2022 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of
500,000 and below 500.00
More than 500,000 up to 1 Million 1,000.00
More than 1 Million up to 5 Million 5,000.00
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
6. The Philippine Science High School - Central Luzon Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference1 on November 23, 2022, 8:30 AM at the Common Conference Room, Upper Ground Floor, Administration Building Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus Lily Hill St., Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet. Google Meet Link: meet.google.com/dnm-oqkd-izr, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission as indicated below, or (iii) both on and before December 5, 2022, 8:30 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14. Electronic and password-protected bid proposals may also be submitted in this link: https://forms.gle/E5s8upUikoS8Hwo26
9. Bid opening shall be on December 5, 2022, 8:31 AM at the given address below and/or via Google Meet. Google Meet Link: meet.google.com/bez-zzej-eic Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The filename of the password-protected compressed/zipped folder or archived : file is PSHSCLC_JANITORIAL.
The archived file must contain 2 password-protected pdf files (Technical Component & Financial Component), and 1 text or word document file containing instructions and necessary details from 20.4 of PBD (example: warning "do not open before...").
The filenames of the documents inside the archived file must follow the given format: For the Technical Component document:
TechnicalComponent_(Bidder’s Name)_PSHSCLC_JANITORIAL(.pdf) For the Financial Component Document: FinancialComponent_(Bidder’sName)_PSHSCLC_JANITORIAL(.pdf) For the Instructions:
11. The Philippine Science High School - Central Luzon Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
HARVY B. CALMA
BAC Secretariat Head, PSHS-CLC
13. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://clc.pshs.edu.ph
The conduct of procurement activity may be viewed / observed on the following dates/ URL:
Procurement Stage Date/Time
Advertisement November 10, 2022
Pre-bid Conference November 23, 2022 / 8:30 AM
Common Conference Room, Upper Ground Floor, Administration Building Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus Lily Hill St., Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga (face-to-face)
Google Meet link: http://meet.google.com/dnm-oqkd-izr (online)
Submission of Bids Due: December 5, 2022 / 8:30 AM
BAC Office, Admin Building, PSHS-CLC
For online submission, submit in this link: https://forms.gle/E5s8upUikoS8Hwo26
Opening of Bids December 5, 2022 / 8:31 AM
Common Conference Room, Upper Ground Floor, Administration Building Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus Lily Hill St., Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Google Meet link: http://meet.google.com/bez-zzej-eic (online)
November 10, 2022
(SGD) MARK XAVIER E. BAILON
Chairperson, PSHS-CLC BAC
- Hits: 83